Secure Zone errors in creation

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rdgrimes, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Registered Member

Win2000 SP4.
    When creating my secure zone, after rebooting, I received a series of Windows "Hard Error" messages, as well as Acronis error messages, regarding being unable to read disc sectors, followed by a BSOD which said "Kernal Data Inpage Error". I did a hard boot, after which everything loaded and Acronis reported a succesful Secure Zone creation. I'm able to use the zone for creating images, but should I be concerned about these errors?
    Should I delete it and try again? I don't want any unpleasant surprises when the time comes to restore an image.

2. pjb024

pjb024 Registered Member

It probably needed a hard boot because of you using a Promise RAID controller to create SZ on a RAID-1 array.

If you can create an image in SZ and then verify it with 'check image' you need have no worries.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2005
  3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rdgrimes,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I would agree with pjb024, but however if you want to be completely sure that everything is working properly then please create Acronis Report as it is described in Acronis Help Post and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will analyze this report and provide you with the definitive answer to your question.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.