Secure zone cannot be installed!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ?zeitgeist, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?zeitgeist

?zeitgeist Guest

The hdd has three primary partitions, I get an error message about "secure zone cannot be installed", TrueImage 7.0.

Any solution? Thanks.

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, ?zeitgeist

Welcome to Wilders and Acronis Forums.

As always you will be asked if you are using the Latest Build of Ti7, might help but I do not think that is your problem.

How big is your HDD? What size are your Partitions? Do you have Data on all the Partitions?

Ti when creating the SZ need an certain amount of space, which you have the choice to make as big as you like under certain rules, ie the size of most of the free space on a Partition, but there is a minimal size which is required to make the SZ and if you do not have that free space Ti will give you that message. [I guess as I have never seen it]

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. ?zeitgeist

?zeitgeist Guest

Thanks for the reply!

The three partitions contain data and are certainly large enough for the additional SZ.

I get the error message independent which partition I choose for the target, e.g. D: has 70 GB with 5 GB data. They are NTFS partitions.

Best wishes, Zeitgeist.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

5. ?zeitgeist

?zeitgeist Guest

Thanks, I will do so, but it will take a while since the problem concerns a PC I have access only next week.

As far as I remember the message occurs after installation of TI and after clicking "create the secure zone" or so. I send a screen shot next week .

Otherwise it is a great program and runs on another PC without any problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.