Secure online file storage

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Bethrezen, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

Hi all

I’m looking for somewhere secure that I can upload some files to so that I can access them anywhere in the world files like electronic application forms and my cv

Obviously due to the nature of the information that such documents would contain I need to take some precautions such as encrypting the files but it would also be helpful if the file host offered a privet directory that is only accessible when I’m logged in to my account so that unauthorized people can’t access these files

And I was wondering if any one could suggest a reputable preferably free file host that does this ?? because the one I’m using at the moment ripway doesn’t offer privet directories so far as I can tell

so should someone manage to guess the url of a file uploaded to my account there is nothing to stop them downloading it and this is something that I’m not happy about so I’m looking for a new host

any suggestions ??

2. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

3. Coolio10

Coolio10 Registered Member

mediamax.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.