Searching for the free firewall from AOL Security edition

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by karll, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karll

karll Guest

I am looking for the free firewall from AOL security edition, I am on dial up and I don't think I can dl it but I was wondering if someone can send it to me email so I can use it.

2. hothndr

hothndr Guest

I'm looking for it too it use to be out there some where but it looks to be gone!
  3. hothndr

hothndr Guest

Found it go to keyword and write privacy wall
  4. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Just go to keyword Firewall, click on download and it will ask you for your AOL email, enter that and you will be emailed a download link to the firewall.

If you are on dial up and you want to download large files just use a download manager such as Internet Download manager or flashget (they are the two best) Flashget is free too.

But if you still cant find it i have uploaded it to a mysendit FTP here is the link

If mysendit links are not allowed here at the forum (its a free program so assumed it was ok) but if not could one of the staff edit out the link and i am very sorry for posting it.

Hope this helps
  5. Sesshoumaru

Sesshoumaru Registered Member

Apr 26, 2004
    Thanks that you send it link works, I think it's the personal plus which is the pay version. The free version is firewall express but it works great so far.
  6. GenNexter

GenNexter Guest

Can someone email me that, I've been meaning to find a good free firewall. Any help is well appreciated.

Thank you,

~ email address removed ~
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2005
  7. GenNexter

GenNexter Guest

Nevermind I got it to work, It's way to early for my brain to be functioning LOL. Thanks for posting it Anthony!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.