Searching for an german Release Update ?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by JoCool, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoCool

JoCool Registered Member

@piktor

Yes, you're absolutely right. Btw. Marcos wrote in one post

July 5th, 2005, 06:59 AM
    Marcos
    Eset Moderator Join Date: Nov 2002

Re: Searching for an german Release Update ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if it was a coincidence, but I got the German rc files shortly after you posted the last message here. It will still need some polishing, but it shouldn't take long for the final version to be released.

------------------------------

So guys, why there is no comment from you about this situation ?

Are you still polishing ?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
  2. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

i believe your English really sucks anyway.. and you don't get at all what I am talking about.

So I really appriciat if you don't reply anymore... Thank you :rolleyes:

3. JoCool

JoCool Registered Member

ok. peace :-*

and

@eisefr. best wishes to R.Pf.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  4. dog

dog Guest

Please guys, should this personal bickering continue this thread will be closed. Which will in the end serve no one. So let's stop this now ;)

Thanks in advance

Steve

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2005
  5. JoCool

JoCool Registered Member

ESET - Guys come on, there's still no official reply from you to this post. What's about the german release ? Only for polishing it seems a little bit to long. Look at your post from 5 th July as you told us, you the files and will polish it.

6. echt.gnervt

echt.gnervt Guest

könntest du mal damit aufhören hier ständig nach einer deutschen version
    zu fragen? es sollte doch kein problem sein mit ein wenig englisch-kentnissen mit der englischen version klarzukommen - oder?

7. JoCool

JoCool Registered Member

A little bit cowardly replying without an real login ( guest ). Give me a pm.
    btw. Did you realize, this is an english Forum.

8. Steel

Steel Registered Member

Well, but Jo was right. So, don't attack people like you did. It's really unbeliveable that only a few Version were avaible. Other companies need for that 2 or 4 weeks cause they work together with their foreign partners. ;)

9. gnervt

gnervt Registered Member

ok - i over-reacted, but i found it annoying that nearly every day i visited the forum he asks for an german version. calm down & befriends! *puppy*

10. Optimist

Optimist Registered Member

DATSEC? Oh my God! The company was also the german Partner for Kaspersky Labs. If I clicked in the program KAV on support, then DATSEC conducted me on the web page of ESET automatically.

Such partners are really a good recommendation.

I apologize for my bad English! :)

11. Yoshman

Yoshman Registered Member

@optimist:

hi,

your opinion of datsec seems to be not the best!? Or did i misunderstood your answer? are there any other experiences with datsec? good or bad ones?

12. Optimist

Optimist Registered Member

Hello Yoshman!
    My experiences with DATSEC aren't good. You have understood me correctly. I have the impression DATSEC is overtaxed with the translation of NOD32.

13. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The German and Portuguese version 2.50.35 has been released and can be downloaded from Eset's website http://www.eset.com/download. The version info will be updated shortly, but the installers are actually new.

Automatic program update will take place within next week, along with some other language versions.

14. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

Thanks Marcos for the info, but I'm not sure if I will get it.
    I'm thinking about when a new beta will come and unfortunately, uninstall, reinstall and re-configure everything is not in my plans.
    I hope Eset changes NOD32 to install over itself independent of the language.

Best Regards,

DonKid.

15. piktor

piktor Registered Member

Thank You Marcos, for this pre-info :D

-piktor-

16. upset_user

upset_user Guest

well, thx for the information - it is 2.50.35 german.
    i'm a bit upset about their behaviour - the demo was released first, then the full.
    it has to be the other way to satisfy paying user - ok, on the other hand new
    user are welcome.
    but anyway - nod is not the only software which translation is timed such late.
    but - i mentioned that german translations ar always the latest :( (or they never come)
    we have potential good translators - most of them spend their free time and
    dont make money - why do not ask them... ?

greets

17. FLASH^RADWAR

FLASH^RADWAR Guest

I agree that. DATSEC is not an ideal choice. I've waited 2 Weeks for the DATSEC offer that was sent via snail-mail (!). Then i had to leave my house (!), run to the Bank and fill out a bank transfer (on REAL paper !!!111). Imagine, you cant pay with a credit card there. I felt like i was kicked into the stoneage. After my NOD32 has expired a few days ago, i bougth the update directly from ESET now.

18. Yoshman

Yoshman Registered Member

I don't know how to say it in english, but in german we say "was lange währt wird endlich gut" - means that the german pcu was released today and now we have a nod32 2.5x german without reinstalling and in an automatic way...

mfg yoshman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.