screen capture freeware

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by the Tester, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

I did a little experimenting with Irfanview.I'll try to add a screen capture file.I'm no expert and the quality may be a little on the low side. ;)

Attached Files:

2. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Hmm, that's a bit on the large size!Sorry about that,taking up more space than I need to.I did find the size adjustment in Irfanview.The more I use it,the more I like it!!!Thanks again for pointing me to a great program!!!!!

3. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

good enough for the girls I go with :) Last time I checked we were security/privacy nuts, not artists. (we'll leave that for Snap)

4. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Hi Tester.

You will get the hang of it, no probs.

Just keep playing and there is a "Test" section at the top of the boards you can send 'tests' to.

Once you post a test though, look on the top right of your post's options and hit "Delete", this will remove it, thus reducing space on the forum. ;)

Cheers Tas

5. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

I am not nearly as concerned about the storage space as I am about bandwidth. I'd prefer it if you didn't post ALL of your tests to the site. For testing screenshots, you can open them with a browser locally just as easy as uploading them.

I didn't mind all the uploads in this thread because I felt this thread was really productive in helping a member solve a problem and save some money. And that ,in a nutshell, is why we are here.

So, I am glad this thread went the way it did, and now test somewhere else :D

Thanx.

6. Phazor

Phazor Registered Member

Try MWSnap, seems to work wonderful so far.
    can find it at http://www.mirekw.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.