Scheduling

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rjgreer, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjgreer

rjgreer Registered Member

I want to run a full backup, then incremental backups for the next six days. I only want to keep seven backups, deleting the earliest one as a new one is made. Can't figure out how to schedule this. I tried, but I got an error message that the schedule wasn't correct.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rjgreer,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

To find the exact reason of the encountered issue we need to know the following information:

1) Could you please provide us with the exact title of your product? What is the build number of your Acronis software? You can find out the build number by selecting "Help" option, "About" or in Acronis True Image Home 2009 please press Alt first, then select Help -> About to view the build number.

2) Could you please clarify where backup location is placed (whether it's on internal, external, or network hard drive)?

3) Please let us know the exact error message that appears. You can create a screen shot, if you are not familiar with making screen shots, please read the below step-by-step instructions.

- Get to the window which you want to make a screen shot of;
    - Hit the (Alt+)PrintScreen button on your keyboard;
    - Run Paint usually available in Start\Programs\Accessories or another graphics application;
    - Choose Paste command in Edit menu;
    - Save the result picture in JPEG format being preferable.

Since the Acronis Forum sections will be closing at the end of this week, please create an e-mail request or contact Live chat service available on this page, under Contact us click on the Start here button and follow the step-by-step guide.

Or you can create a new thread with the above information on our new forum after its release.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.