Scheduling a Disk Clone

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by New User, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New User

New User Guest

I just installed TI8 and used it to clone a disk and everything worked great.

Here's my question: I would like the ability to schedule a clone on a daily basis; however, the Scheduler does not appear to do Clones. Is there a way to do it?

For those wondering why I want to do clones instead of images, here's my configuration:
    3 computers each with 2 internal hard disks. Each night I want to update the cloned drive. That way if I have a disk crash during the day I can be up and running again in a matter of minutes.
    In addition, each night incremental backups are made across the network to 1 of 4 rotated external hard disks. Theses are stored off-site.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/).

We regret to inform you that there is no such functionality in the current version of Acronis True Image. Our Development Team will try to implement it in the future versions of Acronis True Image.

Thank you.

3. AcroNiz

AcroNiz Guest

FWIW, I do this today by using Ghost along with Networkautomation Automate 5.5.4

If Acronis had the ability to do it, I would gladly drop the other applications

4. New User

New User Guest

Thanks for the replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.