Schedule Full Backup in Paragon B&R 2011 (Advanced) Free

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Sichuan, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sichuan

Sichuan Registered Member

Can someone please tell me how to schedule a full backup. I've already made one full backup and I cannot determine how to set it on a schedule. I've been through the manual and researched the issue on the Internet but cannot find an answer.

Thank you in advance for your time and any assistance provided.

C.B.

Never mind; I figured it out. I simply had to check the "Change Backup Settings" box on the Backup Wizard. It slipped right past me.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  2. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

And that all happened?
    I can't save the script :(

3. Sichuan

Once you click on the backup wizard, where you select what you want to back up, there is a box on the lower left side that says "change backup settings". I checked it and then later in the process you will be given the opportunity to schedule a backup. You must click on the radio button that says "schedule backup". In the next step you must expand the drop down menu in the box to the right of the clock. Once you are done with the Backup Wizard you should see your scheduled task(s) on the application interface.

C.B.

Attached Files:

4. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

Thank you very much, Sichuan!
    Now I've done it. But only in windows XP. A first try in windows 7 x64. There, the last step, rather than to save a script crash error 0x200000.
    I guess I have some problems with the admin rights. In my W7x64, even prepared script is not executed, 30 errors.

5. Sichuan

You're welcome, fireworker. I'm on the Internet going from forum to forum all the time looking for answers. I can't very well accept help from others without giving it back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.