schedmgr manual

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Martijn Zeedijk, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I am using Acronis TrueImage Corporate Workstation 8.0 (currently #1143) for a while now.
    Since the scheduling options of the remote GUI (Management Console) are a bit buggy and restricted I tried to schedule by using commandline options. Sadly they were even more restricted.
    After reading many posts on this forum I came across a utility called schedmgr.exe. This seems a real useful utility for system administrators, like me. I tried to do a few commands and managed to delete and create tasks.

Now enough introduction. Here is my question:
    Is there documentation available for this beautiful piece of software? If not I will try to write my own with the functionality that I use most. But it would be a waste of time if someone already wrote such piece of documentation.

Martijn.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Martijn,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

The schedmgr.exe is designed for diagnostic pruposes rather than for everyday use. However, if you find it useful you may use it. We regret to inform you that there is no documentation for this tool. However, if you launch it and issue the command:

help

you will be given a list of possible commands.

I need to tell once again that is was not designed for everyday use and we cannot guarantee that it would work stably.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. TonioRoffo

TonioRoffo Registered Member

Can you at least tell us how to turn off the logging after a problem is fixed? I'm getting very large log files here!

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Tonio,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please use the following command to disable log information:

set logflags 0

This should stop logging.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.