SBS question

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by ivbec, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivbec

ivbec Registered Member

I have a client using Small Business Server who is going to buy NOD32 Enterprise. Exchange will handle e-mail processing and there will be no POP3 connectors. will Exchange be fully protected or does he also need to buy NOD32 for Exchange?

2. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Only NOD32 for Exchange intergrates with Exchange... NOD32 does not monitor SMTP protocol.

You may be satisfied that EMON will check incoming/outgoing email in Outlook at the client level but using NOD32 for Exchange will afford your client the highest level of protection.

I might suggest you may wish to contact CSA as one of the leading US partners directly as they will be able to advise you on the best ESET configuration for your clients setup.
    http://www.computersecurityassociates.com/contacts/contacts.htm

Cheers :)

3. ivbec

ivbec Registered Member

Thank you. I just e-mailed them for a quote.

4. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    There is a special "Small Business Server Bundle" that Eset offers...includes Enterprise Edition, and XMON for Exchange...for a lesser cost than purchasing the two components separate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.