saving certain threads for ez access?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by jrcotts, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrcotts

jrcotts Registered Member

Hi there

How do I save certain treads so that I can remember where there at and be able to quickly go back to them. Like a favorites folder or something I've tried making a subscribtion folder but I dont think thats what I 'm after. It gets confusing trying to keep track. And one more thing is there a certain forumthat i should use to post SpyBot S&D questions?

Thanks for the help

jrcott

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey jrcott,

Since I haven't mastered the folder function yet....I'll leave that one for the pros.

As for your SpyBot S&D questions....the link below will be sufficent and it's no big deal if it's wrong....we'll get it to it's rightful home :)

Discuss privacy software products---> privacy software

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Well....the Subscribe Folder may be an option after All.

While there is more than 1 way to get there....I'll start by selecting the User CP selection that can be found at the top of any page.

1) Select User CP
    2) Left column under Control Panel\Subscribe Threads section....select Edit Folders
    3) Type in your folder name(General Topics for ex.) under the Add New Folders section
    4) Select Save Folders
    5) While viewing a particular thread you want to Subcribe to\Follow....select Subscribe to this Thread....bottom left of the page
    6) Subscribe to Thread
    A: Select how or if you want to notifed.
    B: Select which Folder

While on any page....
    7) Select User CP
    8 ) Left column under Control Panel\Subscribe Threads section....select List Subscriptions
    9) Select which Subcribed Folder you want to jump to.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Folder creation and Subscribing to a thead Part 1 :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2004
  5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Subscribe

Attached Files:

6. jrcotts

jrcotts Registered Member

Hey Bubba,

Thanks so much for the detailed info, sorry to make ya work so hard. Was makin the graphic a pain? probably was huh? That worked good.

One thing I thought I'd pass to ya was that apparently theres already a subscriptions folder so that when ya click on subscribe to this thread it automat. puts em all into that. Works good to. I had tried that before but when I tried to subscribe to the tread I believe I was in someones tread that they created instead of on the main forums page..know what I mean? ya

THanks again, you guys ore the STUFF.

jrcott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.