Sata dynamic disks

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jdgrenz, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdgrenz

jdgrenz Registered Member

I am trying to create image of Sata drives, using Acronis True Image Enterprise 8.0 build 1213. When I boot to recovery disk it doesn't see any drives, I also booted to True Image Workstation and it sees the drives but says it doesn't support dynamic disks. Does anyone know how to get an image from SATA/dynamic disks?
    Config: Dell PowerEdge SC430, in software RAID 1, 2 SATA drives (no-scsi), thanks in advance.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jdgrenz,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Disk Backup Software and Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please read section 4.4 of Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server for Windows User's Guide. It should answer your question.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.