Sasser Suspect Found

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by MCT, May 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCT

MCT Registered Member

2. steve1955

steve1955 Registered Member

Its about time they started treating these d***heads as what they are:-terrorists(they cause more "worldwide" probs than the bombers! although without the direct loss of life) and should be sentenced as such! perhaps then the "glamour" of causing so much mayhem will be removed,this worm disabled the computers of the(British)coastguard service so he could quite easily have caused loss of life,I hope nobody blames them for"not protecting their compuers properly" or say its Microsofts fault"because they produce OS's that are vulnerable!"

3. MCT

MCT Registered Member

i agree that they should be held responsible, like if they were 2 destroy (physically) millions of computers, they would get charges out the wazoo,

they should charge them with damages of a billion dollars, loss of wages for the 1000's of ppl that use their pc for work, not 2 mention all their personal info that was lost, i didnt get the worm, i keep my pc quite secure, by AV,firewall, and spyware cleaning programs , and im always updating it.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.