SAS Fail

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Rico, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

I am still the developer and continue to improve our product :) I am honest and understand the reality that a single solution is not enough - we are ONE of the solutions!

2. treehouse786

treehouse786 Registered Member

who gives a rats arse about mrg tests? i certainly dont, in MY testing SAS has performed brilliantly at removing stuff others miss, excellent software :thumb:

3. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

I have Licenses for both MBAM and SAS.
    I've used them both to Fight Infections and Clean Systems.
    No one is perfect; no one catches all malware. ;)
    That's why we are using a variety of Tools... :cool:

4. Hungry Man

Hungry Man Registered Member

Every software goes through its ebbs and flows. We see this literally all the time with different AV comparatives. There's always a "shocker" where some company just slipped behind for a while or suddenly started picking it up.

That's just how it works.

5. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

How about we just not use the product if we no longer believe in it, instead of going back and forth with the dev? It's quite obvious to me, from looking at dev responses so far, that he's sticking to his guns and frankly just repeating the same thing. Dev: "We'll improve", Poster: "I don't believe you", that's really all this is turning into. Btw, who bloody cares about SuperAdBlocker anyway? Browsers now are able to do it themselves.

6. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

I tend to agree, SAS works well enough & for quite a few people I've recommended it to. It's found & removed malware for me in the past. Furthermore I have had no false-positives with it in three years of use. I had far too many with MBAM, which may find more malware, but I started not to trust it after a while.

... *Dons steel helmet, runs into fallout bunker & waits for the MBAM Taliban to attack me* ...

7. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

with some ot posts removed and nothing to be gained from having this thread open.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.