Sandboxie problem PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by damian666, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damian666

damian666 Registered Member

Hi
    I have a problem could someone please help I like this program a lot should of never uninstalled i the first place here is the problem with the fresh install of the very latest version of sandboxie

the sandboxie driver (sbie drv) is not avalible to sandbox programs make sure the driver has started successfully

Im totally lost when it comes to solving this problem ive uninstalled and re-installed 3 times now please help if you can

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Damian

When you say the latest version, are you talking about 2.86 or the beta. The best suggestion I can make to you is make a detailed post of which version what you've done in the Sandboxie forum Aside from many knowledgeable users, the author will pop right to help you.

Pete

PS. I see you've already posted over there. That is going to be your best bet.

3. damian666

damian666 Registered Member

Thanks for looking hope i get this sorted as this is a great easy program to use
    THANK YOU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.