Sandboxie Ok With Wondershare Time Freeze?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by CLUELESS247, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLUELESS247

CLUELESS247 Registered Member

Hi im a newbie so if ive posted this in the wrong section i apologise to the mods in advance,basically i have wondershare timefreeze on windows 7 and was wondering if you can use sanboxie with it(before i download sandboxie)bering in mind that time freeze you can either save all the stuff youve done ,or leave in on when you shut down your pc( i often leave it runing to save extra crap being saved onto my pc)please bear in ming im not very techie -thanks guys

2. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

No annoyances when working with SandboxIE and Wondershare Time Freeze here. None conflicts between them indeed.

Good luck to you.

3. CLUELESS247

Cheers majmo i will give it a go(im a wonna be poet lol)

4. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Hang around here for a while you will become a techie.:D As far as Sandboxie and wondershare, I ran them together with out any incident.

5. CLUELESS247

Id have to be on ere for a while djhon for me to be a techie lol,ive just downloaded spyshelter(free version) cos ive seen people mentioning it on ere,seems ok

6. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

spyshelter is very good

7. bo elam

bo elam Registered Member

I use both programs but use them for different purpose. Sandboxie for security and Wondershare Time Freeze for trying programs that dont need a reboot.

No conflict or slowdown when using both programs at the same time.

Bo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.