SANDBOXIE HIGH TECH PROTECTION

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by EASTER, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tepe2

tepe2 Registered Member

Yes, thats what I do :thumb:

2. Gizzy

Gizzy Registered Member

I have an imaging program but I just need to get a spare hard drive so I can start imaging,

though I really don't use system restore, I think I've only ever used it once.

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

That's exactly what i do now. I long been involved in addressing other users issues ever since XP first was released and during that period it prevented me from learning what i needed to do in order to "PRESERVE" and store my system in case of total failures.

Over time Wilder's here, along with all it's membership & staff, have put me in a student's seat for a time myself and i learned the importance of preparing ahead of complete disaster by making use of various backup programs and then enter ISR's which completely revolutionized my own habits in conserving data/systems structure on my units.

I came in late but thanks to fantastic new innovative ISR products like FD-ISR and EAZ-FIX, i quickly latched on to this aspect of computing and soon realized how narrowly i averted complete disaster as in total system failure either hardware or debilitating internal O/S corruption.

I now practice backing up both images and ISR archives to other internal hard drives then pull the plug on them = Ready Anytime To Return To Clean Screen & Stability Again With No Data/Programs Loss Possible.

In conclusion, a program like SandboxIE is proven for me to operate effectively enough that it helps in large part to negate my reliance and/or dependency on my images for recovery. The sandbox concept, brought into full reality with an app of this nature, is a great measure of prevention against potentially risk filled executables, especially stealthed ones.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.