Sandboxie - getting the hang of it, but

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by hjbyram, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hjbyram

hjbyram Registered Member

Apparently I have an issue with settings that I haven't been able to figure out. Today I closed out of my IE6 sandboxed session & deleted the Sandbox files. I got some error on a sandboxed Acrobat Reader thing - the item was a blank sandboxed screen, showing it was Acrobat Reader that was Sandboxed. It kept telling me my setup was wrong & asked me if I wanted Acrobat Reader to fix it. If I reply Yes, I get the same error. I had to reply No to get out of it. I don't even know what Acrobat Reader was doing, since all I did was post to another Forum & close out, nothing needed Acrobat Reader.

And a question about deleting the Sandbox files:
    If you don't have the settings set to automatically delete them, and if you foget to do the delete through the Sandboxie control, are these files deleted on a reboot?

THANKS - Heather

2. hjbyram

hjbyram Registered Member

Ah - Linger Process, which is included in my settings by default for Acrobat Reader. Hmm - will wait for it to happen again & go from there.

THANKS - Heather

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.