Sana Security Primary Respons Safe Connect

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by GES/POR, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Hi,

Im kinda havin a hard time contacting these folks. Anybody ever been in touch with them? ive sent some mails trough different forms but im not havin hopes of getting a respons.

The thingh is i wanna buy a license but i have no credit card. I want to buy the program trough banqing like Avira does.

2. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Registered Member

Hello GES/POR,

You can contact Sana Security sales at 1-866-900-SANA or 650 292-7100. Support can be reached at 650-292-7111. I have provided both online sales and support links below.

http://www.sanasecurity.com/products/buy/sc/purchase.php?source=prsc evaluation
    http://www.sanasecurity.com/support/supportRequestForm.php

FYI, my one and only experience dealing with Sana Security has to do with online support. If I recall, it took them one or two business days to reply. Lastly, I don't see why you can't use a bank debit card to purchase PRSC. Hope this helps.

Peace & Love,

CogitoErgoSum

3. GES/POR

Maybe they don't care about getting euro customers but im certainly not gonna get support trough international calls simply cus of extra big costs. I hav filled in both those forms and had no respons at all.

4. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Registered Member

Hello GES/POR,

Out of curiosity, have you attempted to contact Sana sales via their "toll-free" number(1-866-900-7262)? While I am not promising anything, I will see what I can do to get someone at Sana to address your concerns.

Peace & Love,

CogitoErgoSum

5. sanasupport

sanasupport Registered Member

Hi GES/POR,

Sorry to hear you having trouble Safeconnect purchasing online; let support know if we can extend the time for SafeConnect while we figure out how to buy this for you.

If you submit a request from the URL below with your contact info, I will foward your message to sales as well as support and get a response directly to you.

http://www.sanasecurity.com/support/supportRequestForm.php

Thank you for use SafeConnect
    Sana-Support

6. GES/POR

Thanks for your responses. I filled out the form. Let'c how this ends, hopefully in both our favors Sana. Ill update the thread when needed.

Peace,

G/P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.