Safe’n’Sec Pro new solution announcement at CeBIT 2007

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Chubb, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Safe’n’Sec Pro new solution announcement at CeBIT 2007

http://www.safensoft.com/security.phtml?c=83&id=1134

2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Thanks for the heads up, it certainly does look exciting. Not that I´m a big fan of Safe N Sec, but nice to see that they are still actively developing the app and are adding new features. ;)

3. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

But they should also try to make the activation method more flexible, since it is easy to exceed the 5 activation limit nowadays for users who may want to change the security software matrix at regular intervals.

4. lu_chin

lu_chin Registered Member

I bought a license for SNS AV+ months before 2.5 was officially released. I was using a trial license before and I kept getting problem when trying to activate the official 2.5 build with my bought license. Safensoft's technical support personnels were really helpful and they had even emailed me alternative license keys to try but none of them worked. I just got stuck with the trial license which would expire tomorrow. Finally, I uninstalled my 2.5 build today, then downloaded and installed build 3119 and my purchased license key suddenly worked. I agreed that the online activation should have been easier and more flexible.

By the way, does anyone know if there is a separate BD engine SNS AV+ available for download? I had downloaded build 3119 trial version and it only came with Dr. Web as the AV engine.

5. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Hm...I think the old version with the BD engine is not possible, since the license of BD with Safe'n'Sec may have expired, so that Safe'n'Sec will not be able to offer the old version with the BD engine anymore.

6. lu_chin

lu_chin Registered Member

Thanks Chubb. That's what I thought too. I really like 2.5 as far as process control is concerned. It is quite user-friendly (with the simple interface) and powerful (with the advanced interface). I am looking forward to the Pro version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.