rvs 2011 BSOD

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by Vostor, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vostor

Vostor Registered Member

Good Day. We have some problems with your software.
    Computer configuration: MB- Biostar A780L3L , Socket AM3 , AMD 760G/ SB710, CPU - AMD Socket AM3 Athlon™ II X2 220, RAM - DDR3 2048Mb PC3-10666 (1333MHz) Corsair, 2xHDD - Seagate Barracuda SATA III 500 Gb ST3500413AS.
    Software installed: Windows 7 Pro(x32), MS Office2010 Pro, MSEssentials, RETURNIL.
    The problem is like that - we have a lot of computers (over 100) on wich Windows crushes with error 0xc0000225 after some time working with Returnil installed. Computers without Returnil installed are working just fine.
    Can the error be connected to simultaneous work of RVS 2011 and windows defragmentation service/

2. bonedriven

bonedriven Registered Member

It caused BSOD on my computer too. It conflicts with my Private Firewall. But since I disabled its realtime Virus guard, my pc has been running smoothly.

3. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi Vostor and welcome to the forums :)

Please see the reply to your support ticket and send up the logs indicated for further analysis and troubleshooting.

@bonedriven

Please check your C:\Windows\MINIDUMP folder and send the files with the same date/time stamp as the BSOD incident with a MSINFO32 report to support (dash) tech (at) returnil (dot) com.

Also check the following folder for the rvs3.log and rvs3.inst.log files in the following folder and include them in your e-mail:

C:\ProgramData\Returnil\RVS3\log

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.