Runtime error #7, out of memory

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jsavino1, Apr 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsavino1

jsavino1 Guest

I get that error when I try and run spywareblaster. How do I rectify this problem. Thanks

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Please try downloading the following file from Microsoft first (the Visual Basic 6.0 SP5 run-times):

http://download.microsoft.com/download/vb60pro/Redist/sp5/WIN98Me/EN-US/vbrun60sp5.exe

If downloading and installing that file does not help, please report back with more details about your system (such as the version of Windows, how much RAM you have, how old the computer is, etc.)

TIA. :)

-Javacool

3. Matt

Matt Guest

I have been having the same problem. I had previously installed it and it was working fine. Then one day I tried opening it and there was a run time 7 error. Ever since I have been unable to launch spyblaster. I am running windows xp. I just purchased my machine about 2 monthes ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Could I please have more specifics about your computer?

I.E. How much RAM and free hard drive space you have, plus any other programs you run in the background. (Also, if you haven't, could you try downloading and installing the Visual Basic 6.0 SP5 update above - even if you have installed it already, some installers may copy older versions of those files to your system, which would cause this problem).

Best regards,

-Javacool

5. matt

matt Guest

I have installed VB 6.0 and i still get the message. I have a 1.8GHZ pentium 4. I have 256 mb of ram and a 80 GB hard drive. I am currently using about 14 GB. I have PC Cillion running in the background but thats about it. Also it was working before so I dont now if its just something I changed or what. I havnt loaded any new software from the time it was working until now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.