rundll32.exe huge problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by morima, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morima

morima Registered Member

hi.i have huge problem.it seemsthat werry old antivirus or a virus program deleted my rundll32.exe file.when i push right button on desctop and then propertys t shows me red box that is saying rundll32.exe was not fuond.also i cant open clock or add/remove in control panel.i took search but i fuond rundll32.exe not n windows but in some preference foldeer.maybe you could help me and tell how to restore that one little file.because i dont have right now my windows and i dont know what to do?(i run antivirus and search&destroy and they fuond nothing)
    please help:oops:

2. ravin

ravin Registered Member

you have acouple of options. I would first try going to start then run and type cmd then hit enter..at the command prompt type sfc /scanonce then type exit and restart the computer. if that doesn't work then try restoring to an earlier time with system restore. if that doesn't work then try tapping the F8 key at boot up and select last known good configuration. Or if you are really scared try downloading an undelete program their are many that are free at microsoft market place and see if it shows up in the list to restore. Hope this was helpful

3. Texcritter

Texcritter Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.