roving?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by raymond, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymond

raymond Registered Member

i have 4 computers. does the "roving" download allow me to place it on cd and put on my other computers or do i have to purchase seperateo_O??

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, raymond

Welcome to Wilder's and TDS.

What is the roving download could you tell where you saw it or give me a link, the nearest thing to what you are saying that DCS make is CryptoSuite multi License.

TheQuest :cool:

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi,

I have to admit that I don't know anything about "roving"... Whatever that might mean...

As far as I know you have to buy a license for each computer.

However, you can let TDS-3 scan your other computers from one computer over a network, as far as I know.
    That is, of course, only on-demand and not resident.

More in general:
    I guess it is more appropriate that DiamondCS itself answers questions about licences.
    And you could, of course, always email them with questions about licences.

Regards, Jan.

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

A roving license is for instance for technicians if you do repairs and clean out computers not your own using TDS, but after the job TDS must be uninstalled again from those systems.
    You will see once you buy a product in the members area you get your own personal pricelist, so it's interesting to come back for more!

5. raymond

raymond Registered Member

will they have to send me a roving disk or will i download and save it to cd?thanks

6. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi,

A roving license is for IT professionals and other technicians for use on client PC's. It is licensed on a 1 license per technician basis
    A technician with this license is allowed to install on as many machines as is needed, as long as the software is removed after analysis/removal of trojans. The license can not be used on the license holders home or work PC's, only client machines.

This license applies to both TDS and Port Explorer roving licenses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.