Rollback Rx Stopped Taking Hourly Snapshots

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by pratzert, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pratzert

pratzert Registered Member

I have RollBack Rx on my home & office computers.

I have them set up under the scheduled tasks to take a snapshot hourly and it still shows under the settings.

But Rollback has stopped taking hourly snapshots of my system on my home computer.

Any ideas or suggestions to get it working again ?

Thanks, Tim

2. Baldrick

Baldrick Registered Member

Hi pratzert

Am doing the same re. my home system but the hourly snapshots are arriving as regular as....!

If you have not yet done so I would log a ticket with Horizon DataSys Support (click on the Online Support link on the Rollback main panal (top right of panel) to connect directly to the site). You should register with them and then leave the ticket describing your set up/symptoms, screen capture of scheduled settings would assist, etc.

In my experience they respond quickly but bear in mind that they are US-base and therefore you may not get any response until later this afternoon.

BTW - what do those settings look like? how many snapshots have been missed? I have come across the case where an occassional snapshot does not occur but that was most probably due to me either being in Rollback at the time or running a snapshot defrag...but that is rare!

3. pratzert

pratzert Registered Member

Hi BaldRick.

Thanks for the response.

I'm in the US as well so I will be close to the same time zone.

I'll go ahead and log a ticket with them.

Thanks, Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.