Rollback RX doesnt FULLY rollback

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by garry35, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

as in the topic rollback rx 10.2 doesnt remove all traces following a rollback to earlier snapshot. i created a snapshot then a few weeks later i installed a trial of system mechanic 4 and after using it for about a week i rolled back to the snapshot created before v14 was installed or even available as a FULL trial version, and the registry still had traces of the keys created which seems to imply that the system wasnt fully rolled back as the software claims.

Gazzer

2. sam_horizondatasys

sam_horizondatasys Registered Member

Hey garry35,

My name's Sam and I work at Horizon DataSys! Thanks for trying out the program and fiddling around with it like you are.

Hmm, that should not be happening. Could you respond and let me know what build version of RollBack you're running? I see you're using 10.2, but if you could provide me the build number that would be great. There should not be any amount of registry trace of the program that was installed after that snapshot. I've been testing this out myself lately and there really shouldn't be anything on it still. I'd like to find out what's happening so we make sure this doesn't continue on your machine!

Thanks garry!

3. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

build 2699462673

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.