Rollback RX 8.0 CHKDSK...

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Atomas31, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Well I would like to have an answer on huntnyc's question too, because restoring ALL snapshots was always a problem in RBRx, except for RAW images. Only the baseline or current snapshot was restored, not the other snapshots.

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Not yet do you know. The only way you will ever now if any image recovery will work is to actually restore. Short of that you are hoping it will restore.

3. gberns

gberns Registered Member

Came up with a different issue with the recovery cd. Although I can restore from it, I can not make a backup from it as it sees my external usb drive as a read only SCSI device. I filed a ticket on this this morning but haven't even received the usual acknowledgment yet.

4. nanana1

nanana1 Frequent Poster

This thread discussion has now gone off course with recovery and restore issues rather than the chkdsk issue which can now be considered resolved o_O?

Do we need to start a new thread called "New Ferrari - Rollback Rx 8.1 (Myth becomes Reality)" :D

5. fce

fce Registered Member

agree.

just don't forget the word "Ferrari" :D

6. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I agree. I think this thread has run it's course. Unless the chkdsk/failure problem reappears.

Pete, signing off this thread.

7. fce

fce Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.