RoboForm under TrueCrypt and one other RF Question

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Izzle, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzle

Izzle Registered Member

New guy here and I couldn't find a conclusive answer after several searches.

First Question - Is RF safe against keyloggers?

Second Question - Is running RF under a small TrueCrypt container a resonable manner to keep passwords safe on a LAPTOP or NETBOOK?

I'm trying to set up a few basic computer skills friends with an easy, but somewhat safe way of managing their passwords.

I use this method on my own netbook, but don't get out much anymore, so I'm not really worrried about theft or loss of the computer, which is my primary concern for my friends.

My thoughts are using this method would keep the majority of peeps locked out of the passwords shhould anybody find the computer and decide to play with it.

I also use a macro program (texter) to throw down the secure TC password, and a separate, secure RF master password. The texter program is located in the programs directory under a different name, no shortcuts or start menu access.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance :)

2. Izzle

Izzle Registered Member

No one? Or am I posting in the wrong forum? On a search I saw RF was being discussed here, so I thought this was the correct forum.

Anyone, anyone?

...good, bad or indifferent on my setup?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.