revop.c trojan detected by avg6

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by minihaha8q, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minihaha8q

minihaha8q Registered Member

I have had to reformat my windows ME, While i was reinstalling my software i left off avg and zone alarm till last as they can conflict with installs. When i ran avg6 again for the first time which is a registered product it told me i had a virus...C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\BDLB4012.0...trojan horse C ....still infected....
    I followed the healing proccess but it's still there,it won't go...please help

2. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

3. minihaha8q

minihaha8q Registered Member

Thank you SSOOOOO much...that did the trick so easy to do as well....I bow to your promptness and knowledge. You have also restored my sanity as well. Keep up the good work guys and gals you've just made another fan......I disabled system restore ran avg which showed no virus. I then re-enabled system restore and ran avg again,it showed no virus.....Problem solved thank you so much

4. Oldman731

Oldman731 Guest

I've got the same problem in Win98, first edition, but of course there is no system restore. Any idea how I get rid of it?

Thanks!

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi Oldman731 :)

Welcome to Wilders.

U could follow the instructions here,

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=15913

then post your HijackThis log in the hijack cleaning forum with a full description of your problem and one of the experts will give u recommendations on any Malware found.

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.