Returnil

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Ghostcloak, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnwilliam

johnwilliam Registered Member

coldmoon,

thanks for your reply, well what i have decided to do is use an external hardrive and i have put utorrent and all the downloads in there out of the way etc!, now everything is alright, i have also had a look of the instructions of return and now understand the program a bit more, thanks for your reply and a happy xmas.

2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

coldmoon, I may have found the issue,"Me". Dont ask, but working smooth now. Fingers crossed.:)

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I have bash the hell out of tonight and no hiccups. Running Sandboxie and Threatfire flawlessly. Could this be the end of my AV/AS combo.;)

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

FYI Coldmoon, I was running without the virtual drive and just disk caching. So the saving of games is where my issues were. I went back and mounted the drive and saving games, so far really good. I dont know if just using disk cache then writing to the folder was the issue or not.

5. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

i liked it but crashed my vista o_O o_O BSOD perhaps vista version needs made

6. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi maddawgz,
    What was the text of the blue screen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.