Returnil - problems with ipaq pocket pc

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by caolas, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caolas

caolas Registered Member

Hi - I wanted to check whether anyone was successfully running Returnil and getting their PC to sync ok with a Pocket PC?

I have Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium. I'm also running Returnil 2010 Home Free (3.1.7704.5170-REL). With SystemSafe turned off, my pocket pc (an ipaq 214) syncs fine with the PC. But if I reboot with SystemSafe on, and then plug the pocket pc into its USB port on the PC, the PC doesn't recognise that it's connected and I can't get it to sync.

Happy to provide more details - but has anyone else encountered/got round this problem?

Thanks,

Caolas

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi Caolas, welcome to the forums :)

What error messages are you getting from Windows?

Mike

3. caolas

caolas Registered Member

Mike

Thanks. I have found the source of the problem. It was my own incompetence and the specifics are just too embarrassingly stupid to describe here. Everything ok now.

Thanks for responding anyway. I should say that I've been using Returnil for a couple of years and have been very happy with it so many thanks for all of that.

Caolas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.