Returnil help please!

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by ratchet, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

No problem, I wanted the new version anyways :D . I didn't have anything of any importance on the VP or I would have moved it to my C: drive. I should have backed up the files before uninstalling. It was totally my fault. The only time I get bit by something is when I lower my guard :( . Returnil and the VP are sorta like my favorite toys.

I'm glad you took the plunge and hope you get along well with Returnil. It is a very useful and flexible program. It also has top notch support right here at Wilders :).

Take care, innerpeace

2. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I agree. I think I'm going to enjoy Returnil. One more small question. The toolbar is moveable side to side, and I slid it to the right next to the minimize button. However it returns to the center when you reboot. Is there a way to make your new spot the default spot?:D

3. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

I don't normally use the toolbar, but I turned it on (with protection off) and moved it to the right and rebooted (with protection off). It moved back to the center of the screen. I also didn't see any option for it to keep its position. You might make a feature request for that option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.