Returnil 1 year renewal

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by twl845, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Hi, About 10 months ago I installed the free Returnil on my Daughters computer. About that time there was some discussion about the fact that the registration for Returnil would have to be renewed annually. Is that still the case? Forgive me but I have forgotten how renewal works. Do I have to re-install before the year is up, or is there a method in place to just renew the registration key when the year is up, or what? Can someone please refresh my memory and tell me what I must do either before the year is up, or just as the year ends. Thanks in advance. :)

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi twl845,
    You should not have to worry about the renewal as RVS 2010 Home Free should be available as a final long before the 12 months is up (tentative release date is the end of this month). If you run into an issue where the 2008 client starts giving you end of subscription messages simply uninstall and reinstall if you want to keep using 2008. Alternately, you can download a new copy of RVS 2008 Personal if you do not still have the original installer file.

HTH
    Mike

3. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Hi Coldmoon, Thanks for the response. I'll be looking forward to the new release. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.