Restricted Sites

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by GGaaJj, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGaaJj

GGaaJj Registered Member

Can anyone tell me how I can keep CoolWebSearch # 1350 thru 1612 enabled?
    Everytime I start Spyware Blaster, no matter what boxes I have checked, I have to go through Restricted Sites and manually check every box from #1350 something to #1612 o_O It's driving me crazy :ouch:
    Although I have other Spyware programs running, it's nice to prevent them from loading in the first place.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Could u tell us what these programs are?

snowbound

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

That's pretty close to what's found in the below thread concerning a SpySweeper conflict.

items 'coolweb search 1358 through 1612' are highlighted in red.

Found here---> unprotected items

4. make sure IE/other brothers is closed go into spysweeper, disabled internet explorer shields all top 3 boxes! now in spyware blaster enable ALL protection. now u can reanble ie protection in psywaresweper there ya go, ho.

5. Rowdee

Rowdee Registered Member

I had that same issue. I rarely use Internet Exploder for anything, but since its required for things like Windows update, etc., It needs to be protected. Your fix worked perfectly. Thx. LONG LIVE MOZILLA....Robert (Rowdee)

6. yellowbeard

yellowbeard Registered Member

Hello there. Thank you very much for the info. The very reason I came to this site was to find out why blaster wouldn't let me enable the protection for all that it is capable of protecting. I can't believe I found the info so fast. This site sure paid off quick! Again, many thanks! Hope I might be of some use to someone here one of these days. Have a great day.

yellowbeard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.