restricted sites protection

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by bellg, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellg

bellg Registered Member

i have zonealarm pro,av antivirus,spybot,spyware blaster,spyware doctor,xosoft spy,microsoft antispyware,lavasoft adware all installed on my system windows xp home edition, every so often in the restricted sites protection their are 2 items disabled mirar(2)contentmatch.net & mirar(6) net-nucleus.com which are flagged by other programs as spyware i enable restriction on them but when i load spyware blaster they are up and running is there any way to keep them permanently retricted any thoughts please

2. rosemad

rosemad Registered Member

hello, bellg,
    I am really new to this forum, and was having a similar problem. If you check out the thread on the post about Cool Web search, it tells you how you might be able to fix it. It worked for me.
    Cheers
    :)

3. bellg

bellg Registered Member

thanks for that im getting paranoid about it lol

4. bellg

bellg Registered Member

i cant seem to find the thread you refer to where would i find this please can you point me in the direction of it thank you

5. Peeved McAfee User

Peeved McAfee User Registered Member

6. bellg

bellg Registered Member

thanks for that i just happened to notice that myself , thanks for pointing me in the right direction :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.