Restoring Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Ctaylor, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ctaylor

Ctaylor Registered Member

Set up an old win 98SE machine a couple of years ago for a pensioner friend of ours & put a back up of her hard drive on it using Acronis True Image.

Her PC fatally crashed at the weekend & wont do much. However I can press F11 to get into the Acronis restore menu.
    As there is no mouse function I have to use the keyboard to navigate.
    But when I get to the check boxes to select the part of drive I want to restore I cannot find how to select them via the keyboard & the acronis menu refuses to go to Next.
    I can get it to verify the image but not restore- Any suggestions?

2. Texcritter

Texcritter Registered Member

Hi Ctaylor welcome to Wilders

I think you need to to press the ALT key + the underlined letter of the selection you want to choose

3. Ctaylor

Ctaylor Registered Member

Ill try in tonight when i get in .

4. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

As I recall, the Tab key also changes the selected item and the Space bar does something or other. Shift-Tab may reverse the progression.

It is possible to do all functions with only the keyboard. The trouble is figuring out the keystrokes.:)

5. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

That's right; the space bar selects checkboxes or radio buttons when the cursor is pointing to them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.