Restoring Backup Image TI9

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by toehead, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toehead

toehead Registered Member

Every since TI9 has came out I have not been able to restore my backup Image.
    I make my images on CD-R's, I put the last CD in and when I press proceed instead of asking for Disk 1 it says partition recovered.
    I have tried this on all builds of TI9, when I use TI8 937 it works the way it is suppose to.
    I hope someone can look into this, I haven't seen anyone else mention about this problem I have.

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

Well, you have discovered one more problem with TI 9. Stick with version 8 which works for you.

3. Aussie

Aussie Registered Member

This is exactly what is happenning to me, except TI 9 is all I have - so I don't know what is supposed to happen.

Check my post at https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=584887#post584887

Graham

4. toehead

toehead Registered Member

I went to verify a new backup image, made with TI 9 2289, made using CD-r's I put in the last CD of the archive and then clicked on proceed, after it checked that disk, instead of saying, put in next disk, working backward,
    it said, archive checked out OK, AND THAT WAS IT.

Cant restore from CD-Rs with TI 9, and cant verify integrity of archives made with CD-Rs, with TI9 2289.

Hope that someone can look into this and see if they can find a cure or fix to this so that True Image can become the great product that it use to be!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.