Restore Image To SSD

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Gav80K, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gav80K

Gav80K Registered Member

Whenever I've tried to restore a backup of a primary partition to an SSD using Paragon Drive Backup Express 10.2 the OS has always failed to boot. I see this software has now been replaced with Backup & Recovery 2012 Free. I was therefore wondering if this new version solves the issue with SSDs?

If not can anyone suggest a piece of software that lets you backup partitions and works with SSDs?

Thanks for your help.

2. brutisb

brutisb Registered Member

Hi,

I'm using Paragon Hard Disk Manager 11 Suite to both Backup and Restore my OCZ Vertex 3 120G SSD.
    I have used it 3 times so far and each time it worked perfectly. I prefer using the 'offline' method and so I made a WinPE USB Flash Drive and boot from that, then Backup or Restore to/from an External USB drive. I also like the fact that the Restore has aligned the SSD partitions correctly.
    Very happy with the product and would recommend it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.