Restore HD rcognition problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Sfeckl, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sfeckl

Sfeckl Guest

I changed to a Athlon 64 systembased on a Gigabyte socket 939 motherboard. The board is equipped with a Nvidia 3 chipset with two S-ATA controllers on which I use a Stripe set made of two Samsung 160 Gig HD. Additionally the board brings a second S-ATA controller (SIL 3512). Attached to this controller I use a WD 250 GB Save-Diske where I store my Trueimage files. Currently I am using the latest version of trueimage (built 7xx)
    The creation of images under Win XP is no problem everything is fine. But while trying to restore the images via Boot CD or FD the second controller of the board is not properly recognized (SIL 3512). Either my image HD is not there or if the image HD is displayed the stripe set HD is not displayed. THe two outcomes of booting Trueimage from the boot medium is errata
    I tried to make a normal and a save version of the boot medium but never was able to restore my images to its original place.
    Same thing habbens if I change the stripe set to the SIL and the save media to the NVidia controller.

Any ideas to solve the problem??

Regards

Stefan

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Sfeckl

I think you mean Nvidia nForce3.

There as been a few post about it on this forum, do a search for nForce3.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Sfeckl

Sfeckl Guest

Well,
    I did as you suggested and found an interesting post from a fellow having the same problem. There a .ISO was mentioned sent to the fellow by Acronis support but unfortunately the link for the workaround was removed ;-)).
    Now I posted the problem to Acronis support. Lets see what happens.

Regards

Stefan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.