Rest-room?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Cochise, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

I badly need the 'Kentucky Road-side Restroom' Thread please.........NO obvious comments.....unless you find yourself totally unable to resist it of course... :D :D......

Cochise, :cool:

2. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Attached Files:

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

LoooooooooooL!....Many Thanks primrose......just what I wanted........One more favour from someone required please........a Post about the 'Hellish' Heat in Texas??...It was about someone moving to Texas and then finding that the heat was something else again...... :D :D

I wish I'd saved some of these gems to begin with......... :D

Cochise, :cool:

4. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Attached Files:

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Hey.....that Gladys is sure one good looking woman there Primrose... :D

The particular 'Texas' thing I'm looking for was about someone looking forward to moving to Texas, but day by day the Heat began to get to them...so at first they thought it was great and then gradually they grow to hate the place.....it's a very funny story......... :D

I'll keep looking through the Archives........ it's got to be there somewhere......Cheers,

Cochise, :D

6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hm well I thought I posted something like that and found this from me which might strike you as funny but itr doesn't much make me laugh :-/ Otherwise, there might have been another post from me somewhere about the day we moved to Texas.. the drive in our conversion van and I started sweating in the back and asking my dad if he had turned the AC off but he had been turning it up... lol anyway I gripe about the heat a lot so wouldn't be surprised if it was one of my posts somewhere.

7. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

No that wasn't it....nice to hear from you again by the way Mate...

The 'Story' I mean, is quite long....actually, by the sound of it, you would probably appreciate the yarn more than most...... :D :D

Cheers, Cochise, :cool:

8. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Lol I imagine.. Hmm if it's that long then I don't figure it's from me... I've been searching the forum some here... nothing so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.