Resources

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by AA2000, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AA2000

AA2000 Registered Member

Hello

I tested ESET Smart Security 4..264.12 and I'm noticing that its consumption is around 70 MB. but sometimes I saw him reach peaks of 95 MB with a microrpocesador use of 55%. ESET must protect its reputation consume few resources in its products.

When I use Outllok 2007, it goes from 65-70 to 75-80 MB. then to close again above normal consumption

On days I will use NOD32 with Cisco-Linksys Firewall

Greetings and thanks

----------------------------------------

In Spanish

Hola

Estoy probando ESET Smart Security 4.2.64.12 y estoy notando que su consumo esta cerca de los 70 MB. aunque algunas veces lo vi llegar a picos de 95 MB con un uso de microrpocesador del 55 %. ESET debe proteger su fama de consumir pocos recurso en todos sus productos.

CuandO utilizo Outllok 2007 su consumo pasa de 65-70 a 75-80 MB. luego al cerrarlo vuelve a su consumo normal mencionado

En dias volvere a usar NOD32 con Firewall de cisco-Linksys

Saludos y gracias

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello AA2000,

Do you have a technical question that I can assist you with?

Thank you,
    Richard

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

When a supported email client, such as MS Outlook, is loaded, the appropriate email client plugin along with the antispam engine (applicable for ESS) is loaded as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.