Resizing

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by ellison64, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

How do you resize Eulalyzer?.Im on w98 800x600 screen area and it covers the whole screen so i cant drag any eulas to it without moving the whole thing off screen.
    tia
    ellison

2. ellison64

Mmm... any suggestions ??.Javacools suport recommends to ask here unless I purchased the pro , which i wouldnt do because of this problem.Any javacool people here ?
    tia
    ellison

3. Vietnam Vet

Vietnam Vet Registered Member

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Resizing is not currently implemented, but it is planned for a future release. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

5. ellison64

Thanks for replies.I use copy and paste at the moment.Its just on 98 using 800X600, eulayzer completly covers the visible screen including the taskbar which cannot be accsessed either ,unless eulayzer is exited ...rather like an installation screen.I guess XP doesnt have this problem? , however i look forward to a resizing version
    thanks
    ellison

6. Vietnam Vet

Hi,

Actually, I am on 98SE myself, using 800 x 600. Are you unable to minimize EULAlyzer to have access to your taskbar?

Personally, I keep my taskbar hidden with the "Always on top" box checked. Set this way, the taskbar will come up over top of the EULAlyzer screen when you mouseover the taskbar area. Like you, if the taskbar is not hidden, it will be covered even with the "Always on top" setting ticked when EULAlyzer is open, but if I minimize the program window, I then have access to the taskbar.

VV

7. ellison64

hello vietnam vet...
    yes i can minimise eulayzer , but obviously cant use the "click and drag function" full screen or minimised because it covers the visible screen and i cant see my browser .Hiding the taskbar works as you say but i like to see the taskbar , basically for resources monitoring , firewall traffic and checking that that the av is loaded ok.Just seems strange having it so large unless its not an issue on later operating systems?
    ellison

8. Vietnam Vet

Hi ellison64,

Yes, I understand wanting to have your taskbar in view, I just mentioned it in case it was an option you might be interested in.

As far as minimizing EULAlyzer, I was thinking in terms of already having the app running, minimizing to get it out of the way, do the highlight and copy of the EULA in question, then restore and do the paste routine into the app. Of course, opening EULAlyzer after you have already copied your EULA, would accomplish the same thing.:D

At least javacool has already said re-sizing would be implemented in a future version. Until then...

Best wishes,
    VV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.