Reseller recommendations

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Tinribs, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

This post may be deemed as advertising and hence removed, if so then thats fine.

I recently came back to Nod32 after a year break (not for any reason except experimentation) I purchased Nod32 again from an English reseller called Alan Thake from Aspect Systems, now this is not an advertisment for him or his company but I would like to recount an event which restored my faith in online business (after several bad experiences with companies)

The initial purchase went smoothly, and all was fine, except two days later i suffered, and no fault of Nod32, a hard disk failure (its a little old now) requiring a complete format and repartition.
    All went well except of course I have lost all files including emails! ( yes I know I should back stuff up, and have now!) I vaguely remebered the company name and in vain I emailed them, within a short space of time I not only recieved an email containing my username/password as requested but the guy had also tried to phone me several times (my number had been input wrongly by me!)

What a good service, it restores my faith in online purchases and makes me a customer of this company as long as I need Nod32's services.

Thanks again Alan

Regards
    Kev

ps I say again that this is not an advertising post, I have no interest in the company except a great service that I feel needs applauding.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Good to see your experience, and thanks for sharing with us...

Cheers :D

3. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

I can confirm Tinrib's experience with Aspect Systems.

Last week I renewed my NOD license for 2 years but forgot to add in my email address to the on-line purchase form. Within 5 minutes, Aspect had phoned me to collect this information to speed up the issue of my username and password. And this was on a Saturday morning!

Further, in the last few years, their general support response time is always very quick; but not quite as fast as Blackspear's here :D

Overall, therefore I can also recommend Aspect as a reseller to future UK NOD users.

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

I think you'll find that Apect is the UK distributor - they have resellers under them, but for the UK, they ARE the highest point of contact.

5. daze62

daze62 Registered Member

The same cannot be said of the new Australian distributor, Bill Main, Acting Manager Antivirus Australia, who wants a AU$10 fee to resend your details!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005
  6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Daze62, welcome to Wilders.

Please do not double post, your issue has been addressed in This thread.

Cheers

Blackspear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.