Rescue problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ffffffff, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffffffff

ffffffff Registered Member

I am uing AI 9.1 work station. BAck up all files to external disk, varify image... .... no problem. When I boot from AI CD, first of all, it looks fine. But after I choose AI work station full version and go into following manu, the mouse cursor changed from a hand to an arrow, and only can be moved from top to bottom in the middle of the screen and can not move to any other area of the manu. Neither could I go any further from here if I do not use keyboard.

Wodering if anybody can help me out??!!

2. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

By any chance is that a wireless or usb mouse? If it is, change to a standard type if possible. I think there are some workarounds you might want to check in the FAQ at the top of the forum topics.

3. ffffffff

Wireless mouse. Thanks, I shall try.

4. ffffffff

Thanks again for pointing me to the right direction. Tried pressing F11 when the first screen came up and type quiet ubmouse=off. Mouse works with no more problem.

Things upset me was that I used same mouse with 9.0, no poblem, why having problem with 9.1, which presumably better than 9.1... ...

5. ffffffff

Be careful before upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1

6. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

Well Acronis will have to look into that. But you found a workaround and that's the main thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.