Requirements To Become AUTHORIZED RESELLER?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Anhydrous, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anhydrous

Anhydrous Registered Member

First off I would like to thank Blackspear,Marcos,and all others who make NOD32 the BEST Anti-Virus on the planet ! :thumb:

With the proper setup provided by Blackspear I dont think you can beat NOD32 and it is the ONLY A-V I recommend to my customers.Now to my question....

I own a small computer repair,custom pc shop in the US and almost every client asks me what is the best anti-virus to use and where to get it,and if they dont ask I tell them anyway. :D

After they see all the trojans that NOD cleans from their systems they are :eek:
    with the results and want it but they either dont have credit cards or are scared to place an order online and would prefer to pay me to set it up correctly(thanks again Blackspear !!)for a small extra fee which I am happy to do.So,can someone tell me whether it is a painful process to becoming a reseller and does it provide a way to make a few bucks ? Thanks again,I absolutely love Wilders and all the great posters here helping everyone out like they do....KUDOS !

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi ! Welcome to Wilders !

:D :D

I am a reseller and I can guarantee that yes , it is painless and fast process. It is different in different countries . Just read this http://www.eset.com/partners/index.php from ESET USA's website ;)

3. Anhydrous

Forgot to thank you as well HTBoy but you were in my thoughts as well when giving gratitude above.Thanks !

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks! ;)

You are welcome ! :thumb:

If you join us (the NOD32 resellers) , sign in here

;)

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Anhydrous, welcome to Wilders.

You are welcome.

No it’s not painful, simply contact the Distributor in the country you reside, or if you are in the USA, contact sales @ eset.us And yes, you can make a few dollars as well ;) :D

Cheers :D

6. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Sweet, another reseller.

The more the marrier. I love showing people NOD32 and showing them how much better it is than all others and the more people we get doing so, the better.

Welcome aboard :)

7. Anhydrous

Thanks guys !!! It appears as though I will be accepted and plan to purchase next week.Look forward to helping people make the switch from lesser A-V's :D

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks for letting us know! :)

9. Anhydrous

HiTechboy,
    What plan did you go for? Retail box,OEM or what? ~Private info removed - Ron~ Any help would be appreciated.
    ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2006
  10. ASpace

ASpace Guest

It is different all over the world . There is no such thing in BG ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.