Reporting on select times

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by CegIS, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CegIS

CegIS Registered Member

Hi

Apologies if this is a basic question i just cant seem to find how it can be done.

Say i run a capture using Colasoft Capsa 7 Enterprise. I run this from 1pm to 2pm.

I can see the report etc on who has utilised the most traffic etc however i know that our network was overutilised at 1:25pm as users reported slowness

Can i adjust the data/captured traffic just to show the IP endpoiints etc that were sending the most traffic at 1:25pm, rather than the report showing everything between 1-2pm.

I have found that occassional spikes in traffic are being missed because i can only see the big picture and cant filter a report/capture to specific times.

Can anyone advise if this is possible ?

Much appreciated

Jon

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Hi CegIS,

Thanks for your question.

Well, this can't been done directly in current version of Capsa. While there is a alternative approach. You can enable packet auto-saving function to output packets to your hard disk, say every 30-min or every 1hour. When you need to trace back, reload the packets of that time span. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.