Renewing subscription problems - help please?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by charky, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charky

charky Registered Member

Hi,

Could someone please help with a query about renewing the NOD32 subscription?

I purchased NOD32 last November (9th) and so it runs out in about 3 weeks time.

When I switched on the pc, I got a reminder that I would need to purchase another year's subscription soon and was told I could do it there and then.

I decided to, so I logged in, made payment and received an e-mail thanking me for renewing my subscription and that the extended licence period will become active within the next 24 hours.

My query is this:

On the main page of the NOD32 pop up window, Protection Status says:

"Maximum Protection Is Not Ensured. Access To Files, E-Mails And Internet Is Not Secured."

Why is it not secure? My license doesn't run out until 9th November.

The NOD32 logo in the tray on the bottom right of my screen is also orange, not the reguar green.

I am quite worried about this. Can someone please advise?

Many thanks.

Carrie :)

2. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

It's bad wording by ESET. Your protection is ok but the orange colour and the wording is suppossed to indicate your sub is running out - give it 24 hours and it'll go green again. I believe ESET are fixing this in a newer build.

A search for the words orange and icon show this thread -

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=219136

3. doktornotor

doktornotor Registered Member

4. charky

charky Registered Member

Thankyou very much Paul and doktornotor for your replies. Oops, I should have done a search first. :blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.