Renewing problems with Dr.Web

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Hexamon, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexamon

Hexamon Registered Member

Hi!

I'm having problems renewing my licence with Dr.Web. I have bought it from here
    http://www.dials.ru/english/ and now onlinesystem is showing that product doesn't exist. Have anyone else having these problems ? I have e-mailed them about this but no reply yet. Is there any other place where to get it ? Or should it be from original buying place ? Thanks for any help. And are there any good alternatives for Dr.Web if it turns out that I have to change my anti-virus ?

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

A number of us as present Dr Web users have been in contact with the company trying to tell them about the dead purchase links and the lack of a renewal license option. As yet I have heard nothing back :mad:

They have been updating their new site for a couple of months now and it is still not complete. The only relevant site at the present time which seems to be up and running is here; http://www.drweb-online.com/en/contacts.asp . So I would ask them about a renewal license. Can you post back if you have any luck?

I am due to renew my license in about a month's time. If things have not improved by then, I will not be renewing. The fact that a commercial company has no relevant ( English ) purchase/renewal links for its products is unbelievable!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2004
  3. Hexamon

:D Hmmm their support in Moscow seem to be working allright. Some person (he's from sales staff) answered to me and asked my key and some time after send me link to pay renewal payment. And problems are caused because they are changing their system. So just send questions to the right place and you will be allright too :)

4. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Thanks for the update. Hexamon. PLEASE tell us the DrWeb email address that gave you this good result. Also, price or any other information you would care to share will be greatly appreciated.

aloha from Hawaii... bellgamin

5. Hexamon

Hi again. Person who replied to me was Oleg Yakushev and it seems that he created payment for me and then send me that link (it was valid only for two days). Now I'm waiting for new key (it's weekend so it should arrive monday). Renewal cost for me was EUR 17.51 (USD 20.30). Hope this will help you that are having problems.

6. bellgamin

Thanks a lot for that information, Hexamon. You got a good price!

Please let us know when you get your license key. :)

7. Hexamon

:D Yes key arrived in my mailbox today. This licence is going to my friends computer, so it's even more important to have everything updated and ready to go. Everything is now ok. I will test if key is allright and inform you too. Good luck to your renewing process.

8. bellgamin

This is good news for all fans of DrWeb AV program. Thanks for keeping us informed, Hexamon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.