Renewing NOD32 Question

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by gracie123, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Free upgrades and updates while you remain a paid subscriber to Nod32, so for the next 2 years you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Cheers :D

2. gracie123

gracie123 Registered Member

Thank you very much!! :D

3. Blackspear

My pleasure.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Cool . Sure you'll get upgrades . You'll able to choose to NOD32 AV version 3 or full ESET Personal Suit (with firewall/anti-spyware tool/anti-spam....)
    :)

5. gracie123

gracie123 Registered Member

Oh ok cool. Thanks for the info :)

6. Kathyhl

Kathyhl Registered Member

BlackSpear, First, please let me apologize for never responding to any of your messages. Unfortunately I'm going through a family crises that has put the brakes almost entirely on my PC usage. I have let way to many things lapse, so I just got on to update many of my programs I then remembered my question on Nod. I believe I just got overly anxious, as about 45 minutes later that day I did receive an e-mail with everything I needed, and my Nod is now working great again, unfortunately that came about the time a phone call came regarding my family. I've always enjoyed talking to everyone and learning new things on Wilders. I want to say this.....4 years ago they found a tumor in my brothers brain, they did surgery, removed it, and he lost all his short and long term memory. I'd been to visit him numerous times, but the 12hour trip took it's toll, and his wife assured me she would be taking care of him constantly. what I just found out was she was taking care of him, and all his disability money, she had been syponing all his money, buying property in her name only, and keeping him an almost virtual prisoner in his own home. He's now with me, I've started his divorce, redirected all his disability income so she can't get it, but am now trying to re-instate his medical insurance, as she had it cancelled. The good thing is that he is now starting to remember things and doing things for himself. I surely don't want to be laying this on anyone, I guess I just had to write it down. I've been keeping so much inside since he's been here so I can be strong for him. Thank you for listening. I'm sure there would be more appropriate forums for this, but as I said, My PC doesn't come on much, except to check my e-mail from the attorney, and right now my main concern is helping my brother.

So many great people on Wilders, and thank you all for all your help and patience with me, I couldn't have found a more wonderful group of people.

:) Kathy

7. Blackspear

No worries Kathy, you had more important issues going on...

All the best with your brother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.